Whether Report

Once again I’m allowing the weather report to influence my decision about Market.

And I’ve chosen to avoid the possibility of thunderstorms and rain – so no, I will not be there tomorrow (June 18).

I’ll be warping looms – probably with one of these handspun cottons and the cashmere:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

And working on more photos.

Joanne's blog signature, Pine Ledge Fiber Studio

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s